Stop Breathing Dirty Air
Eliminate pollen, pet dander, biological growth, viruses, even odors in your home. One Hour’s Indoor Air Quality solutions turn any home into a comfort wonderland.
- Whole house air cleaners, not one room air purifiers
- Remove more than 97% of molecules <0.5 microns in size
- You can smell the difference, guaranteed
- Extends the life of your heating and air conditioning system
Improving Air Quality
EPA studies found indoor air pollutants were generally 2 to 5 times greater than outdoor pollution levels. In some cases, indoor air pollution was 100 times greater. Are you suffering from any of the below symptoms of indoor air pollution?
- Worsening asthma, allergies, and other respiratory problems
- Headaches and nausea
- Shortness of breath
- Sinus congestion, sneezing and coughing
- Eye, skin, nose and throat irritations
- Memory loss, dizziness, fatigue, and depression
If you answered yes to any of these, we have solutions for you. Regular air filters don’t help. They’re only designed to protect your home comfort system from giant dust dinosaurs, not tiny molecules that damage humans.
One Hour’s whole house air cleaners remove more than 97% of these dangerous particles and eliminate their threat to your health. Breathe a clean air difference you can smell and feel…
A first step to stop the growth of fungus, bacterial growth, mildew and other microorganisms, it releases active ingredients when standing water builds up in your air conditioning unit. This prevents water leaks, corrosion, damage to your property and foul-smelling odors. Instead, it releases a pleasant odor, protects your home for one cooling season and is the least corrosive treatment on the market.
- Stops water leaks and clogged drains, helping to prevent condensation leaks
- Reduces fungus, bacterial growth and milder in your drain line
- Time released for long-lasting results (6 months)
A MERV 8 Fantastic Filter® not only catches dust, it effectively removes airborne particles and allergens down to 3 microns in size. This top-rated one-inch filter is constructed using 100% synthetic filter media, which does not support the growth of bacterial growth and fungi in normal residential applications. The pleated media design has 50% more surface area than typical flat panel filters and allows superior airflow throughout its entire life.
- Lasts up to three months
- Captures up to 85% of particles measuring between 3 to 10 microns
- Meets EPA Indoor Air Plus efficiency requirements
We call this one “The Germ Killer”. It breaks down germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores in the indoor air your family breathes and on the surfaces of your HVAC equipment. Officially called the Quantum® Remote 180, it’s the most cost-effective solution for sterilizing infectious agents and maintaining the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Reduces Germs and Bacteria as proven in medical studies
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Air Purifier
- Completely Silent
- Lamp has a 2 year warranty; Lifetime warranty on ballast
- Powerful like the sun
- This “Germ Killer” eliminates any organic matter within 1’
- Keeps coil as close to new as possible between Tri-JUVenations
The MicroPower Guard® traps harmful particles by generating an active electromagnetic field that attracts and sticks airborne particles to the fibers of the disposable carbon-filled media pad. This creates a virtual force field within the ductwork, capturing 97% of the most dangerous-to-breathe submicron airborne particles at 0.3 microns.
- Powerful air filtration for the price of a 40 watt light
- Helps absorb odors and gases
- Power source comes with Lifetime Warranty
- HEPA CLASS performance under 1 micron
- Better air flow with diamond screen design
- Fits easily into your existing one-inch furnace filter area
- Easy Maintenance. No washing or chemical cleaning required. Eco-friendly replacement pads take moments to change and last up to three months
“The Smellerator” Air Scrubber® utilizes the power of a UV light to create O3 oxygen scrubbers. These seek out and break down the molecules responsible for stinky odors, smoke, and toxic gases. It’s actually the same way our atmosphere regularly cleans itself.
- Helps control pet and litter box odors, smoking odors, cooking odors, toxins, gases, fumes, and allergens
- UV Technology keeps “smell-fresh” air circulating in your home
- Turns on automatically to break down chemicals
- Adjustable to your preference of “smell-fresh” cleaning
- Power Source has a Lifetime Warranty; Lamp has a two-year warranty
What Does Have to do With It?
Ratings are used to rate the ability of an air conditioning filter to remove dust from the air as it passes through the filter. is a standard used to measure the overall efficiency of a filter. Higher ratings mean fewer dust particles and other airborne contaminants pass through the filter.
Ratings are determined by adding particles of varying sizes (1-12) into a controlled testing environment. The particles are added upstream of the test filter and a laser particle counter samples the air before it enters the filter and after it leaves the filter. The two particle counts are compared to calculate the Particle Size Efficiency of the tested filter. Once this is determined, a Parameters chart is used to determine the rating.
Ratings range from 1 – 16 and measurements are in microns. Some of the common particles related to ratings are pet dander, insecticide dust, smog, dust, viruses, wood, tobacco smoke, spores, bacteria and pollen.
Some of the most common filters found in residential use only have a rating of 1 to 4.These are typically disposable panel type filters and do not do a good job of filtering the air because they will not stop particles smaller than 10 microns.
5 to 8 rated filters are a better choice and are more commonly found in commercial applications. These filters will collect particles as small as 3 microns and are a good choice for homeowners also.
Filters with a rating of 9 to 12 are used in commercial and industrial applications and will stop particles in the 1 to 3 micron range. These filters are a great choice for home owners who want the best dust control possible. When using filters with Merv 9 ratings and above it is important to clean or replace them when recommended by the manufacturer because they will have a negative effect on air flow when they become dirty. This can lead to performance problems and decreased operating efficiency.
The most efficient filters have ratings of 13 to 16 and will stop particles as small as .3 microns. These filters are used in hospitals and other super clean environments.