Classic Air Care, Inc. began September 1st of 1979 by Alan Heckel and Todd Kletz, with one goal: providing heating and air conditioning customers of Hampton Roads with timely and exceptional service.
For two decades, Classic Air Care assisted customers all over the Southside of Hampton Roads with residential HVAC installation and repair. We grew exponentially, as did our reputation. By the time co-founder Alan Heckel retired, The Virginian Pilot recognized us as, “Best at the Beach.”
We were just getting started. As Todd took over sole ownership, we expanded our service area, answering calls throughout the Peninsula.
In 2004, Classic Air Care joined One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning in order to improve and expand our service to include all of Hampton Roads. Entrepreneur Magazine had recognized them as one of their, “Top New Franchises” due to their explosive growth, exceptional organization, and commitment to serving customers on-time.
The accolades keep pouring in…
- “Franchise of the Year” by Clockwork Home Services, 2009
- “Best Place to Work” by Inside Business, 2009
- “Small Business of the Year” – Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce, 2010
- “A+ Rating” with the Better Business Bureau since 2008
- “President’s Award” by Direct Energy, 2014-2016
- “Best of Southside” by Coastal Virginia Magazine, 2016-2018
- “Roaring 20 Honoree” by Inside Business, 2016
- “Community Impact Awards Honoree” by COVA Biz Magazine, 2016
- “Best Contractor To Work For” – ACHR The News, 2017
- “Best Places to Work” – COVA Biz Magazine, 2018